Sunday, 4 October 2015

That teenage life add on

One of my boys pointed out that I hadn't included the title tag that I had made for my preview. He thought it should be available for download since it's on the preview and also thought that I should have included a few more of the word arts that I had decided to leave out of the kit. So here it is! My first add on to my first kit. I feel like I need an LOL here. I never thought I would be putting out more for this kit right away. I guess I will have to start running all my submissions past the teenagers for approval before I post them!

I'm also working on making my previews more professional looking.

Download Here

7 comments:

  1. Aren't kids wonderful at pointing things out for us? HEHEHHE Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! listen to the teens, a great kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olesya,
    thanks for the wonderful parts for the blogtrain. Love the name of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to get next months selection. I appreciate all your work and think it is wonderful that so many of you are willing to give such nice items. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this add-on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete